Pad See Ew
I like to use fresh flat rice noodles for this dish. These noodles need to be used quickly since they are not refrigerated. As a result, they will become moldy if not used within a day or two.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces fresh flat rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 ounces bok choy, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Loosen the noodles so that they do not stick together.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and sauté until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and bok choy to the chicken and stir to combine. Sauté until bok choy has wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the chicken mixture and continue to sauté the chicken mixture. Push the chicken mixture to the edges of the skillet and pour the eggs into the middle. Stir the eggs a few times and then push the noodle mixture back onto the eggs, stirring to combine. Continue to sauté the noodle mixture until the eggs are cooked.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Rasa Malaysia